Saturday 8 June 2013

London Calling

After months of anticipations the time was finally here. My bag were packed and I was ready to go. London here I finally come! Although I was quite ready to be in London already, it seemed our plane was not. After a three hour delay at the Atlanta Airport, our 9:25 PM flight turn into a 1:00 AM departure time. Although it took a little longer the expected, the long hours and exhaustion from traveling were all worth it when we finally arrived in London. Contrary to the London stereotype of always being rainy and cloudy, when we arrived the sun was out and shining!


Ater a three hour bus ride through the London's rush hour traffic and a hike up several flights of steps with all my luggage, I had made it to my home for the  next 6 week. Our comfortable little London flat. And just in case you are wondering what it looks like I have a short video tour of our living room, kitchen, bedroom and the view from the window.




As I start this great experience, I hope to learn about London from many different aspects. I want to learn about the culture, the history, the ins and outs of the city and of course the fashion. I hope to learn valuable knowledge from working at my internship that I will be able to apply once I get back to the States. Overall im hoping to have an unforgettable experience of a lifetime!

& As someone might say in London...

Cheers!






No comments:

Post a Comment