Sunday 9 June 2013

Starting to Feel Like Home

Although its taken a few days to adjust, London is already starting to feel like home. I had the amazing opportunity to go to Hillsong Church this morning and see God's glory reaching across the world. It was such a great reminder that no matter where we are, or where we are going in life that Christ is always right there with us. Such a cool reminder of his love!





After a couple trips to the grocery store, multiple ventures on the tube, and an afternoon Starbucks run after church, my Baker Street flat is feelings much more like home today. And with the purchase of my very own London cell phone and phone number I feel a little more acclimated to this vast city. Yes, it may be a Nokia brick, but watch out London I'll be a true Londoner in no time! 






No comments:

Post a Comment