Sunday 14 July 2013

Crossing Hemispheres

London, you always exceed my expectations. Thursday was our afternoon trip to Greenwich. I didn't really know what Greenwich was or what would be there but I actually really ended up loving it! We took a tour through the town, went to the Maritime Museum, shopped at the Market, and took pictures crossing the Prime Meridian. I love the fact that I have now spend five weeks in London and have done so many things but I still feel like it would take me another five weeks to see all that this city has to offer. 
Maritime Museum

Artifacts from Titanic

Crossing the Prime Meridian 


On friday we decided to head to the Victoria & Albert Museum. I was particularly excited to go to the V&A museum because of the fashion exhibition there. Although there was some cool clothing pieces there, my favorite part of the museum was the jewelry section. It showcased jewelry from the 1800s all the way to the 2000s. The jewels and pieces were absolutely beautiful! The rest of the museum had some really interesting stuff as well but I guess the fashion merchandising major in me just really enjoyed the fashion and jewelry sections the best!


So much bling.









No comments:

Post a Comment