Thursday 18 July 2013

London, you will be Missed.

As I look back over my past six weeks here in London I think about all the things I am going to miss and all the things I will not miss so much.

List #1 is...
Things I will miss in London:
1. Regents Park and Picnics in the park
2. The beautiful buildings
3. The Royal family
4. Sight seeing
5. Hillsong Church
6. Being close enough to walk to everything
7. Friends I have met here
8. Fruit Crisps
9. London Fashion & style
10. The History
11. The Cotswolds
12. Weekend trips/day trips
13. British accents
14. Made in Chelsea

Things I will not miss:
1. No air condition
2. No air conditioning on the tube
3. Showers not working for 5 weeks
4. Not having cellular data
5. Having to pay to go to the bathroom
6. The exchange rate/overpaying for everything







No comments:

Post a Comment